Saturday, January 3, 2009

SLEEPOVER!!!

I thought I would let you guys know about my sleepover with Katie-Kins and Shamoomoo. It all started on a crazy rush to get to the movies on time and get ready for the day, because I was in my workout clothes and at the car wash. It was insane so we rushed to Home Depot and bought some pledge so we could get money back on that(Im with my daddy, like at the store and stuff).Then he took me home where I got ready in like ten minutes, pretty AMAZZZING. Then he rushed me too the movie theater where I met Katie and Shania we bought the tickets and I got ripped off by some old hag it was suppose to be five dollars and she charged me ten AHHH!!! so then we went to Marley and Me......I cried and shania kept telling me that he was going to drop dead soon); It was awful Katie and I sat there and cried on Shania, she wasnt crying cause she is heartless(:jk I love her!! Then we went to Shanias and ate corn dogs made a master plan that I which we followed through on.....ate a tub of ice cream.drunk sparkling cider out of the bottle. got hyper.did our make up many times.called Jordan I talked on the phone with him for a long time. watch TV. ate more. took a long hot hot shower. dropped the soap to many times to remember. got frustrated to many times to count at the soap. got out of the shower. got dressed. pulled my hair back. watch TV. text jordan. talk to shania. went to bed. had a dream that Katie got high. woke up. ate more. left. and thats the end. It was really fun. I love my girls(:
bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HECK?? You had a dream I got HIGH?? The only one I could think of getting high is YOU!! Hahaha just kidding:) love ya! But you need to tell me more of this dream you had!

“I don't really wish that it didn't happen because it has changed my life so much. If it didn't happen, I don't know if I ever would have waken up.” said...

HA........yes it was very funny and weird i will tell you everything as soon as possible(:
ily