Friday, January 2, 2009

SORRY!!!!

Sorry guys I know it has been a little bit since I made a post. But it is not like anyone reads my blog anymore.... ha I just like to pretend that someone is. Anyways my Grandparents came down from Salt Lake and we are enjoying the company of eachother. She bought me my I-pod for Christmas that I am oh so thankful for. I had a girls night wiht Katie and Shamoomoo the other night and we saw YES MAN, and I decided that I am going to be more open about life. Dont know how but I am going to be. School is going to start agian and I am not to happy but it has to start some time and Im being open remember. I miss my best friend Taelyn which I have not talked about to much on this blog my only blog......lol. So yes it can be a good thing I guess. I am going to go do............something donts know what but byeee.